Sunday, January 30, 2011

High Heel Heaven

High Heel Heaven is  a short erotic novel from Hugh Briss.  Stop that sniggering, you!  I command it!

The main character is an unemployed MBA-holding male who finds work in an upscale shoe store, only to later become the personal shoe organizer of his dream Domme.

And oh, what a dream she is!  Bitchy with a sense of born entitlement, she makes him strip down in the store and become her puppy.  My only negative comment in regard to this work--I wish the author had given better descriptions of the shoes, and not just a brief mention of color and type (white sandals).  Exact shade of red?  Strappy?  More covered?  Leather?  Satin?  Oh, do tell. . . .

When I get the chance, I am going to attempt to add a slide show of my own meager shoe collection.  It will mostly contain heels and one unusual pair of winter boots, worn exactly three times thus far this year.  If you enjoy foot fetish fiction, High Heel Heaven  was a quick and enjoyable read.

No comments:

Post a Comment