Saturday, July 2, 2011

More Acquisitions

I decided, since the blog background was giving me such fits and causing much frustration, I needed a little retail therapy.  So off to the local book store I went, with actually an ulterior motive in mind.  For years, they have had a much-neglected (until now) copy of a book entitled Domiknitrix.  Unfortunately, someone had purchased it out from under me.  Perfectly all right, though.  I picked up a "coffee table" book highlighting the history of the corset, and it turns out Domiknitrix is available for a Kindle download.  This will be interesting, as I've never downloaded a pattern book for my Kindle before.  I have downloaded electronic books and printed off the patterns as necessary, but a Kindle may prove--different.

I figured out how to fix the map widget, as well as edit other widgets I found through blogger.  I'll keep you posted, dear Readers!  For those of you here in the States, have a happy and explosive Independence Day!  And remember, kids, when playing with bottle rockets, the protocol is: 1.  Light it.  2.  Throw it up.  3.  Yell "DUCK!".  IN THAT ORDER!

Now go blow something up for America. . . and for fun as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious book title. If you make something from it or otherwise have photos you can post I hope you'll share.

    ReplyDelete