Sunday, June 12, 2011

Some Stuff. . .

My apologies for the delay in posting, as work in the vanilla world has had to take precedence over what I consider normal.

Now--to the meat of this post.

Those who know me personally--or who have gotten to know me--know that there are times when I am an insufferable smart-ass, and that my humor often takes over, much like a demon--a really funny demon.  If my humor offends you, or if you think there are things that I shouldn't joke about, then fuck off and stop reading this blog.  I will never apologize for who (or, more to the point, WHAT) I am, and if you're a humorless stuffy person, then perhaps this blog isn't for you.

Now for some more meat--vegan?  Sorry, sugar, not on this blog!

For a while, I disappeared not just because of work.  I also disappeared because someone was trying to fuck up my virtual life, and I just wasn't about to sit back and take it.  This was to the point where I had to open a different e-mail account, killed off (for a time) a Facebook account that I use now ONLY for my immediate family (parents, nieces, brother and sister-in-law, cousins, etc.).  So here's the gist of my rant:  If I haven't heard from you in about 20 years (give or take), if I haven't thought about you in about 20 years, and if I haven't tried any way to get hold of you (no, not even that pathetic MyLife web site), then chances are pretty good I'm not thinking of you a whole lot.  I certainly can't say that I'm bothered that you're no longer a part of my life (although isn't high school, for most of us, something we're damn glad we're no longer in, PERIOD?).  I've changed since high school.  A LOT.  Though my inner dominance was always there, simmering beneath the surface, I could never truly unleash it the way I had hoped, so I did the next best thing--I joined and led many school organizations, won hideous amounts of awards and accolades, and tried exceptionally hard to keep my grades up, which resulted in lots of scholarships and saved SCADS of money for school.

Look--I've never exactly been a "nice" girl.  I've been an easy girl, a slut, a bitch, a cunt, and a damn difficult woman.  Nice?  Uh-uh. . . that ain't me.  Perfectly presentable for an evening, very pleasant company for about an hour, but after that, all bets are off.  The average man wouldn't accept this, nor would many who "claim" to be submissive (but who really aren't).  Most women don't much care for me outside work.  This is exactly how much of a shit I give.  So please, if you're reading this (which I doubt), please go back underground to whatever shithole in Oklahoma you're currently residing in.  Fuck someone else.  Marry someone else.  Die there.  Just die already you fucking loser.  You were a spineless shitheel who was pathetic in high school and had to steal, cheat, connive and rape your way into people's lives to get there, and you're still a pathetic shitheel now.  Fuck you, I have a life.

Oh yeah. . . how rude of me. . . .have a nice life! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment