Sunday, May 22, 2011

Now THIS is What I'm Talkin' About!

All right all you cross-dressing, foot-fetish, Domme-diggin' men who want to make Us happy.  Remember my little challenge from earlier this month?  If your sorry tail hasn't done anything yet. . . and I sure do have a sneaking suspicion it hasn't. . . perhaps you should check out this link:

http://walkamileinhershoes.org/

Should you take up this challenge, please send me pictures.  I want to see you in your Size 15 and above heels, stopping rape and sexual abuse!  If you are a man reading this--especially if you call yourself a submissive man and you're reading this--if you take part in this event, I would greatly appreciate any pictures or an update that you may have.  If you're a submissive and you aren't participating, or if you're a male follower and you're not participating, know this--you have displeased me greatly, and I would appreciate it if you would stop following a blog by a woman who wouldn't have your ass anyway, not even to flog it.  Up for it?  PROVE IT!

2 comments:

  1. Did you get any photos?
    There were some floating around Tumblr for a while of guys who participated in this events.
    Bigs smile and broad strides at the beginning, less so at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe they slacked during training? I'll have to see if there are photos out there, life has kind of gotten in the way. Isn't there some sort of a stiletto race in Europe they do? I hear the drag queens always win that one. . . . mmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . draaaaaaaaaaaaag queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeens. .. . . Oh, sorry, didn't mean to get all Homer-erotic there, but it's just the idea of all that lovely glitter eyeshadow and those delightful stilettos 'neath a set of well-muscled calves. . . . wow! ;)

    ReplyDelete