Tuesday, June 28, 2011

In an Attempt to Assist Submissives

Through some recent comments on a submissive male's blog, I've been mulling over the idea of finding some assistance for those submissives who are seeking a Dominant, but don't know where to begin.  Curious in regard to this, I tried my local cragislist.  Other than some idiot wanting a female sex toy (my mental response--Sir, you have 2 hands.  . . what's the problem here?) I didn't find a whole lot.  This got me to thinking. . . . there are 2 book samples I've recently downloaded, Find Your Domme by Mistress Celia, and Letters from a Dominatrix by Mistress Thalia, that I will be looking into as soon as I can, so that I may try to help with the educational aspects of D/s.  I'm not an expert, so please don't troll, scream, rant, or threaten.  Those comments will be deleted.  Not because I don't welcome criticism, but because it's My Blog.  Get that?  MINE.  Besides which, some submissives truly are seeking guidance, as well as solace.  I'll provide what I can, dear Readers!  For now, for those of you who would prefer to peruse your own copies, please feel free to click the following links:

http://www.amazon.com/Find-your-Domme-ebook/dp/B004T33Q4Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1309271001&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/Letters-Dominatrix-Submissive-Domina-ebook/dp/B0057PNEQA/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1309271089&sr=1-1

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment