Sunday, November 13, 2011

At Her Feet--Partial Review

Wow.. . . . so much to take in from Fox and TammyJo, and only so much space to yammer.  But here's what else I can tell you.  If you are new to D/s, or if you are curious, you should read this book.  If I had a hard copy, I'd be taking notes and making highlights.  Written by both Fox and TammyJo Eckhart, this book takes a look at everything to do with the M/s or D/s dynamic, including the polyamorous household.  They discuss everything from fetishes, to finances, to what constitutes abuse.  This is an extremely readable book, and it's very informative.  If you are completely new to female dominance, don't bother with Elise Sutton.  This should be what you read first!

2 comments:

  1. "If you are completely new to female dominance, don't bother with Elise Sutton."

    Also if you *aren't* new to female dominance, ALSO don't bother with Elise Sutton... *laugh*

    I look forward to the final review, I've not read this one.

    Ferns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ferns, this one's DELIGHTFUL! Soooooooo well-written! Chock fulla intellectual goodness! I highly recommend it! Thanks for reading, Sister! I appreciate the insight!

    ReplyDelete