Tuesday, July 2, 2013

What's Been Up So Far

Hey all, I have returned for now (for NOW) simply to say that YES, I AM ALIVE!  Oooooooooo and I bet somewhere there's a submissive quaking in his socks, whining, "She's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!  She's baaaaaaaaaaaack!"  and ready to piss himself (uh-uh--you take that mess outside, dog!).

So here's where I've been and what's been up.

After spending a lot of time knitting with nearly nothing but all-natural fibers and attempting (rather lamely) to spin, I've sort of gone on a natural kick.  Except this is more than just a kick.  I'm thinking this may be yet another lifestyle change, but for the good.  Of EVERYONE.  I've been trying to stay away from stuff with chemicals, and I've been trying to take walks, lift slightly heavier than usual (hard to do when you've somehow thrown your back out carrying computers), and generally relaxing a lot more than usual.

This has also gotten me thinking in regard to what I may be seeking in a submissive man, should one ever bother to look up from his pathetic wank-fest and stop fantasizing about what I could do with (or, more to the point, WITHOUT) his dick.  But I'm going to save that for a later post.  After all, I am still a woman.  I'm not giving it all away that easily.  In the meantime, please enjoy this wee video from Nicki Minaj and Ciara, in regard to how I'm feeling just now.



No comments:

Post a Comment