Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Just a Quick Follow-up

That last line Nicki spits in that video from my last post--"Couldn't get a fan if you was hangin' from the ceilin'."  So funny!

I don't care what people say about Nicki.  I think she's hilarious.

You know else I like--Li'l Kim.

Yeah, that's right, I love Li'l Kim.  Oh, I'm sorry, DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?  I LOVE AND ADMIRE LI'L KIM, THE RAPPER WHO MAKES WHITE PEOPLE NERVOUS AND WHO DISGUSTS THE AVERAGE MAN WITH HER BLATANTLY COMFORTABLE SEXUALITY AND CONFIDENCE.

Now I know you heard that.

And yes, I realize this isn't just a music blog.  However--if you want to get to know me, there are certain things that one may need to accept, such as my all-over-the-place musical taste.  I was going to post a video here, but can't find the one I like.  Oh well, guess you'll just have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment